Are you looking for an enchanted wedding location? How about exchanging your vows at night during our Festival of Light, surrounded by family and friends, in a chapel of lights?!
Weddings are allowed at Shannon Springs Park through the Festival of Light. The following rules apply:
- There is a $100.00 charge for all weddings held in the park during FOL season
- We do have ministers available for a charge of $150.00
- Weddings at the amphitheatre must have lighting (if held after 5:00pm) that you provide yourself or there is an additional $100.00 charge for FOL set-up
- Weddings are allowed anywhere at any time in the park other than inside the bathhouse.
- Weddings are allowed on the bridge ONLY if they begin by 5:30pm and the ceremony ends by 6:00pm. The park will be open to the public at all times from 6:00pm-11:00pm
- All weddings must reserve the park through the Festival of Light office in advance to insure park availability and to insure the park’s readiness for your event
- Decorations are not allowed anywhere other than the amphitheatre
- Arrangements for private carriage rides can be arranged by calling Great West Carriage Company at 1-580-549-6506
If you are interested in having your wedding during the Festival of Light, please complete this form.